What You'll See
- Times Square
- Madison Square Garden
- The Flatiron Building
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- Battery Park
- Museum Mile
- Central Park
- Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center
- The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge from a New York Harbor Cruise
- A sky-high view of Manhattan and The Empire State Building from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Why Take This Tour?
- See unbelievable views of famous landmarks from a comfortable, climate-controlled motor coach, ferry cruise and one of the highest points in Manhattan
- Learn everything about NYC from a friendly guide who will accompany you throughout the entire tour
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants - Grotta Azzurra
- Cover the whole city, from top to bottom, in one day
"My wife and I took this tour and it was fantastic. 8.5 hours of non-stop learning and excitement. The tour guide James H., made the experience even better. His attention to detail and broad knowledge on a myriad of NYC topics, both past and present, were remarkable. I'm taking my mom on this tour in a couple of weeks. If you take one tour in NYC, make it this one."
- oldnavy1988 (Actual customer review from TripAdvisor.com)
Gray Line offers sightseeing tours in more than 150 destinations on six continents. We are widely recognized as the world's leader in sightseeing tours, ground transportation, charter services, airport transfers and convention services.
Since 1926, Gray Line New York has been the source for the best sightseeing, double decker and motor coach tours!